KWT-011-06 – 18volt Drill Driver (bare unit without battery). Offer Price £42.85 + vat
Ideal “add on” if you have a Kielder impact driver set, buy a bare unit and use the same batteries!
Perfectly balanced, lightweight and compact drill that offers exceptional performance to drive fixings or drill large holes through tough material. Powered by a frictionless digital brushless motor, which maximises battery life and features electronic brake system for almost instant stopping power. Equipped with robust metal chuck, 2 speed gearbox and variable speed trigger for ultimate control. Extensive over-moulded rubber hand grip provides essential comfort in use and the integrated LED light illuminates the work area from the base of the tool.
- 52Nm Max Torque driven through 18 torque settings for screw driving, plus drill mode.
- Strong and robust, but still lightweight and comfortable. Only 1.3kg with 2.0Ah battery fitted.
- 2-speed metal gearbox provides versatility and durability.
- Equipped with forward / reverse selector and variable speed trigger for even more control.
- Electronic brake offers near instant stopping power.
- Professional quality digital brushless motor provides smooth, frictionless operation; prolongs battery life and optimises power delivery.
- 13mm metal keyless chuck, 38mm max. wood, 13mm max. steel.
- Compatible with Kielder’s interchangeable TYPE18 18v Li-ion battery system.